Thursday, August 4, 2016

Misty Mountains: An Oil Painting

My painting has finally turned a corner. So has my confidence. (I cover that declaration with Christ's Blood.)

Now that I've tapped in to the wet-on-wet technique, I can think toward making it my own. God is truly merciful, and Bob Ross was a genius!

The Lord rewards perseverance and, as y'all have witnessed, I have painted and painted over the past several weeks trying to find the right combo of guts and glory.  God gave me courage, and I've painted this scene to His Glory. This one made my husband weep; it's quiet and simple, just like me.

What God does for one, He'll do for all; I hope you're inspired by my breakthrough... and, by God's power,  dramatic skies and inspired worlds - here I come!
 
Thank You, Lord Jesus.  Amen.

I'm smiling!

Sharon

"Misty Mountains: An Oil Painting"
Copyright 8-4-2016, SJ Palmer